Whether you are just starting to draw all over again or you have a little more experience, Let’s Draw People lets you expand upon your skills as a beginning or intermediate portrait artist.
The information found throughout this site will help you to learn how to draw people with tips and techniques to help you draw the human face and form in a variety of styles. You will find informative articles, step-by-step tutorials and pictures, and how-to videos to accommodate your needs and abilities.
I’m Jack, a self-taught artist and the founder of Let’s Draw People. My reason for starting this site is to help other aspiring portrait artists learn how to draw people by improving their skills and rediscovering their drawing passion!
Learn how to draw people and how to become a skilled pencil portrait artist. Make use of our articles and tutorials and employ your artistic talents today!
What You Can Find Here
The lessons and other posts on this website are organized into the following categories:
- Facial Features – Find how-to tips for drawing specific parts of the face and head: eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, and so on.
- Figure and Clothing – Here you’ll find how to draw beyond a standard head-and-shoulders portrait. Learn about drawing people (along with the clothes they wear) below the neckline.
- Everyday People – Choose from a selection of tutorials teaching how to draw regular men, women, and children – just posing or in different, everyday situations.
- Well-Known People – Practice capturing the likeness of a person by drawing a well-known person that everyone should recognize!
- Techniques – Discover more about drawing tips, materials, and shortcuts that have been around for centuries, as well as those that may be new to you.
- Videos – Articles and tutorials that have a video will also be posted here. If you are a true visual learner and still pictures aren’t enough, then try here!
Click on an image below and start exploring the content relating to that topic!