Throughout this video series, watch and draw along with me as I take you step-by-step through a realistic pencil portrait of “Ann” from start to finish.
In this fourth video session of the series, we will:
- Add tones to the clothing. 01:00
- Blend the tones of Ann’s face on her right side. 33:45
- Blend the tones of Ann’s face on her left side and her nose. 49:10
- Blend the tones in the mouth area. 1:01:00
- Blend the tones of the neck. 1:14:15
- Blend the tones of the clothing. 1:23:30
- Blend the tones of the hair. 1:38:10
Tip: Click on one of the times above, and then click the Play button to jump to that part of the video.
Materials and Resources
The following materials and resources are introduced or used during this video session. If you do not have everything listed here, do not let that stop you from drawing! You can always get started with what you do have and improvise for what you don’t have.
When you are ready to get new materials and resources, feel free to make use of the links below. Some of the links below are affiliate links (meaning I will get a tiny commission if you purchase). Another option is to just pick them up at your local art supply store or other applicable retail store!